- whole and deli sliced turkeys and hams
- canned beans
- ice cream
- microwave entrees
- whey protein
- carbonated drinks
- wines and spirits
- mixed alcoholic beverages
- wine corks
- frozen foods packaging
- plastic containers
- nicotine gum
When you contact us for testing we will begin the process by:
- Helping you outline your test objective and select the appropriate sensory test to meet your objective.
- Based upon this conversation we will design a testing ballot and consumer recruitment screener for your approval.
- If testing is to be administered in survey format, we will launch it to our database for our recruited members to complete.
- If testing is to be administered in a live food tasting format, we will handle all the logistics and conduct testing in our facilities. (We can also coordinate food tastings elsewhere within the Raleigh-Durham, NC area.)
- Our staff, with your guidance, will test prepare all food materials and present the most appropriate preparation directions and presentation method for your product.
- ANOVA, Penalty Analysis and Chi Square for Just About Right questions, Kruskal-Wallis for non-parametric scales, Friedman’s Rank Sum, and Overall Preference
- Multivariate techniques including Principal Component Analysis, Partial Least Squares, Internal and External Preference Mapping, Projective Mapping, Factor Analysis, k- means clustering, and Agglomerative Hierarchical clustering
- A brief topline report within 48 hrs of test completion
- A detailed full report with methods, results, and discussion within 10 business days
- We can provide data visualizations and custom reporting options (including PowerPoint presentations) to support you in immediate team briefing, client sharing, or executive review